Community Watch is a program dedicated to improving the quality of life in Hoover's neighborhoods. In this program, citizens and police officers work as partners. Community Watch is a cohesive body of concerned citizens addressing safety and security issues within your neighborhood. It is about empowering the citizens of Hoover through education and teamwork to help reduce the chances of being victimized by crime .
Why Community Watch?
You don't have to live in a high crime area to obtain benefits from a comprehensive Community Watch program. Such programs instill a greater sense of security, well-being, and reduce the fear of crime in your neighborhood. It instills a greater "sense of community" by putting "neighbor" back into neighborhood.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect by participating in Community Watch...
- Become better prepared to respond to suspicious activity
- Reduce the risk of being a crime victim
- Become better informed on issues that impact your neighborhood
- Get to know your neighbors
- Reduce the fear of crime and make your neighborhood more livable
For more information, contact Officer Brian Foreman (205) 739-6870 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org