1. Vehicles will only be released to the legal registered owner. Ownership must be verified by one of the following: Title, Application for Title, or Tag Receipt.
2. At the time of release, the legal registered owner must provide proof of current insurance. A vehicle may not be driven in Alabama without liability insurance. Evidence of insurance must be verified by an insurance card or temporary insurance card giving dates of current coverage. If the legal registered owner cannot provide proof of insurance, the owner may have the vehicle legally towed to a location of his choice.
3. Pictured Identification must be presented to verify identity of vehicle owner. Any of the following documents are acceptable: Driver's License from any US State, US outlying territory, Canada; ID card from any US State, US outlying territory, Canada; US Certificate of Naturalization; Consular ID card; Permanent Resident card; Resident Alien card; Employment Authorization card; US Military ID; US passport; foreign passport; AST-60 form.
4. At the time of release, the legal registered owner must provide a valid and current driver's license.
- Current and valid driver's license from any US state or outlying possession.
- Current and valid driver's license from Canada.
- AST-60 Form if arrested for DUI (provided at time of arrest).
- If the legal registered owner has a suspended/revoked/expired driver's license, he may use that driver's license for photo ID only and will not be allowed to drive the vehicle from the premises. Only a licensed driver will be allowed to drive the towed vehicle away from the storage lot.